The Australian Mathematical Society is committed to protecting user privacy.
Our Internet Service Provider’s standard web logs record anonymous information for statistical purposes only, including:
- The type of browser you are using;
- Your traffic patterns through our site such as the:
- date and time of your visit to our site;
- pages you accessed and documents downloaded;
- previous page you visited prior to accessing our site;
- Internet address of the server accessing our site;
- Access to information collected.
No attempt is made to identify your personal details except in the event of an investigation when a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the Internet Service Provider’s logs.
We will not add any details from your e-mail to a mailing list without your permission, and will not disclose these details to third parties without your consent, unless required by law. Our Internet Service Provider monitors e-mail traffic for system trouble shooting and maintenance purposes only.